This Agreement is subject to all the terms and conditions appearing below. Please sign, date and submit this form to acknowledge that you have read and understand all terms and conditions.
1. Exclusive Photographer || The Photographer shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the Client for the purpose of photographing the session. Guests, family, and friends of the Client shall not be permitted to photograph during the session.
2. Photographer Style || The photographer will compose, shoot, and edit the photos to the style depicted in her portfolio. Client input will be taken into consideration, but the final decision is at the discretion of the photographer. It is asked that friends or family of client who may be present at the shoot not interrupt the session.
3. Copyright and Reproductions || The Photographer shall own the exclusive copyright in all images created. Clients are granted unlimited access to photos for private and personal use only; Clients are granted permission to download, share online and/or print photos for private and personal use.
4. Payment Policy || The session fee is non-refundable, and must be paid on or before the date the services are rendered. The Photographer is not responsible for compromised coverage due to causes beyond the control of The Photographer including but not limited to weather conditions, schedule complications, or restrictions of the locations. Cancellation of a shoot by the Client is subject to a full refund if made 24 hours prior to the shoot.
5. Final Image Delivery || The Photographer will provide an online, password protected gallery link to all of the hi-resolution edited images, giving the client the option to order prints, download, etc. Any photos uploaded to social media sites must include a visible link or credit to Chelsea Terry Photography. Clients may not modify, crop, or edit images in any way. Clients will receive the gallery link up to 4 weeks after the date of the session.
6. Digital Negatives || Raw files or negatives are property of the photographer, and will not be delivered to the client. Clients will not receive all photos taken, but will receive the best images at the photographer’s discretion. The photographer reserves the right to discard of blurry photos, eyes closed, etc.